Plants: Plants, in their original condition, (excluding Boxwood, which may not be returned for any reason once it has left the property) may be returned within 3 days of purchase for a 20% restocking fee.
Hard Goods: non-seasonal items and décor, in original packaging, may be returned within 30 days of purchase for store credit.
It is up to the discretion of management whether something is acceptable for return.
Trees and Shrubs: We will issue a shrub credit for dead nursery stock within one year of purchase for 50% of the price paid. Credit must be used towards a tree or shrub purchase of equal or greater value to the original tree/shrub price. Credit does not apply to plants on sale. Replacements occur only one time. Yellow shrub receipt and dead nursery stock must be present for credit. We do not guarantee Boxwoods, Laurels, and Crapemyrtles
Ex: If you buy a tree for $100 and it dies within a year, bring the tree and the yellow receipt back to us. We will give you a $50 shrub credit to use towards the purchase of another tree or shrub that is $100 or more.
Annuals, Perennials, Roses, Houseplants:
We do not guarantee any plants outside of shrub yard.
- We will deliver your material anytime between the hour of placing the order and 5 days after (3 days for bulk mulch/soil) so please make sure the space you want it delivered to is available immediately after ordering.
- We unfortunately can not call ahead or guarantee a specific day due to the high volume of deliveries we do.
- Great Swamp Greenhouses is not responsible for any damages to the customer’s property. We will only drive on paved surfaces and will not go over curbs due to the weight of the truck. Make sure all overheard wires are cleared and a truck can fit underneath
Trees, Shrubs, Pottery and other plants:
- These items will be delivered within 5 days (including weekend days) of purchase.
- This is a tailgate delivery only, which means we will unload from the end of the truck and do not place around the yard. Placement is available for an additional fee that depends on how many people we send, what kind of equipment we’ll need and how far it’s going.
Bulk Mulch and Soil:
- Bulk mulch and soil will be delivered within 3 days (including weekend days) of purchase
- For topsoil and compost, we can deliver a minimum of 3 yards and a maximum of 10 yards per truckload. For Mulch, we can deliver a minimum of 5 yards and a maximum of 12 yards per truckload
- We will only drive on paved surfaces and will not go over curbs due to the weight of the truck.
Pallets of Bagged Soil:
– We can deliver pallets of bagged soil. The delivery fee will be for a 2-person delivery ($90 local and $120 Tier2)
– We will take a 10% discount off of the soil prices if you buy a pallet or more. We will leave the pallet with soil on your driveway so you will need to dispose of/repurpose the pallet.
Visiting the Store
Dogs/Pets: You are welcome to bring your pet as long as they are leashed, friendly, and you clean up after them (and keep them from “marking” the plants!). Do not leave your pet in your car with the windows closed! Pets must remain in the main aisles and are not allowed down the smaller side aisles.